We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants close to hotel ITC Mughal.

sheffield UK
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants close to hotel ITC Mughal.

We are considering staying here in April 2010. Are there any good reataurants within easy walking distance that are not attatched to hotels?

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2,095 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants close to hotel ITC Mughal.

I stayed at this hotel many years ago. Some parts of it are just beautiful. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend restaurants nearby as I had all my meals in the hotel itself. Sorry. If it is still like it was all those years ago, you should have a lovely stay.

india
Level Contributor
229 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants close to hotel ITC Mughal.

most reliable is the pizza hut there. all along the road thr r many restaurants. pretty safe...

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,018 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants close to hotel ITC Mughal.

With in walking distance is a very popular eating place with locals and tourists for vegetarian and south indian food is GMB. I personally like the food served there and one can taste the different indian sweets they sell if you like sweets you can try , food served there is of good quality and not expensive.

There are others like Pizza hut, Costa cofee and many more restaurants on the street because there are many hotels in that area.

deepak

sheffield UK
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants close to hotel ITC Mughal.

Thanks for replies. We will look for local food rather than pizza, etc.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
750 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants close to hotel ITC Mughal.

GMB (Gopika Mishtan Bhandhar) would be about 5-7 mins walk from ITC Mughal and it your best option near the hotel....it's located next to Thomas Cook office....

The food there is really yummy....

sheffield UK
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurants close to hotel ITC Mughal.

Thanks, we will give it a try.

7. Re: restaurants close to hotel ITC Mughal.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2010, 05:16