We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good indian restaurants and shopping in agra

delhi
Level Contributor
241 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
good indian restaurants and shopping in agra

We are from delhi and i love collecting artifacts while my wife wud love her type of shopping.are there any good places in agra or nearby where we cud shop at low prices as compared to delhi.Secondly, we are looking for northindian food veg restaurants in agra or fatehpur sikri for that matter.Quality and hygeine is must.I found pinch of spice in 2 locations in agra ,which is better and one more is choka jameen i guess.are they good.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
38,073 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good indian restaurants and shopping in agra

The main markets for shopping in Agra are near the Taj Mahal complex. These areas include Sadar Bazaar, Kinari Bazaar and Munro Road. The U.P State Emporium called Gangotri at the Taj Mahal Complex, offers a choice of handicrafts under one roof. Don't miss this venue while shopping in Agra for it has a great variety of marble, brassware, rugs, leather items and textiles at reasonable prices. The Shilpagram crafts village is another venue with a wide range of handicrafts on sale, directly by the artisans themselves. U.P Handlooms and UPICA at Sanjay Place on M.G. Road are other good venues to shop for souvenirs, while shopping in Agra India.

You may log on agra.clickindia.com/food/restaurants.html

You'll find the restaurants there.

Edited: 27 September 2010, 07:53
agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good indian restaurants and shopping in agra

Pinch of spice at Fatehabad road is good and may be convinient for you. You can try GMB also. Dasaprakash for south indian meals near Yamuna view hotel at Mall road.

deepak

delhi
Level Contributor
241 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good indian restaurants and shopping in agra

Thanx Roy and Deepak .

4. Re: good indian restaurants and shopping in agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2011, 07:17