We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rashid. Great Agra guide

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oslo, Norway
4 posts
Save Topic
Rashid. Great Agra guide

If you want a reliable guide in Agra, Rashid is your Man.

In my Easter vacation I had the pleasure to have Rashid as guide for the day.

He speaks very good English, and took good care of all our wants and needs - He even took pictures with my camera all day long.

We visited places like Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj, mehtab bagh.

Prices for the day is about 650Rp(No ac) and about 950Rp(Ac)

So if you want a nice and reliable guide for your Agra trip I would recommend Rashid. You can contact him on:

rashid_qureshi2325@yahoo.com

Phone: +91 93-19-013399

Kerang, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: Rashid. Great Agra guide

We met Rashid Qureshi in a very roundabout way. We were assisted by a fellow train traveler to get a taxi from the Agra station to our hotel and we organized to have the same taxi take us to the Taj Mahal the next morning with a guide. The guide turned our to be Rashid. What I liked about him was his honesty. He explained right from the start that he could not act as a bodyguard by dealing with hawkers and beggars, as he had to live with these people every day. He was also up front about taking us to visit a local cottage industry. However, he gave us good advice on how to deal with the overly aggressive hawkers, which served us well. He offered to act as our photographer, and allowing him to do so was the best decision we made for the next two days. We have 370 wonderful photographs of the Taj and Fatehpur Sikri at no extra charge. His knowledge of the history of the monuments was extensive.

Thank you Rashid, you made our trip to the Taj memorable.

Lloyd and Maria, Victoria, Australia

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Rashid. Great Agra guide

Rashid was a fantastic guide all day long. Very flexible about what we wanted to see and a great photographer. Rashid clearly loves what he does and made sure we were taken care of all day long.

Liz, New York, NY

Washington...
1 post
Save Reply
23. Re: Rashid. Great Agra guide

I also had Rashid as a guide when I was visiting Agra back in 2009! He took us to the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and to some good restaurants as well. He was so knowledgeable about the history and all aspects of the Taj. Plus, he was just such a nice and pleasant person to spend the day with! I really enjoyed having him as a guide and we had the best day there, thanks to him!!!

Definitely call or email him if you plan to spend time in Agra!

Ginevra, Geneve...
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Rashid. Great Agra guide

Totally agreed! We had Rashid last November in our trip to India, he was very knowledgeable and took good care of us. We had him and the driver for a whole day in Agra, they took as to all touristic places + some other that we asked for to discover a bit the real Agra. His English is great and he eve speaks Spanish!!! A nice surprise! The car we had was spotless, very clean and they even waited for us while we were having lunch at a restaurant.

Highly recommended!!!

Silvia & Peter from Switzerland

Kennington, null...
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: Rashid. Great Agra guide

rashid qureshi is very knowledgeable his english is very good .we had rashid for the day sight seeing in agra .i would highly recommend him..we had a lovely day with him .a wonderful experience. the best . from maureen matthews uk.

Trenton, New Jersey
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Rashid. Great Agra guide

I have also used Rashid as a guide in Agra. He provided a driver to all of our destinations which was very helpful. We went to the Taj and Baby Taj and many other sites. Rashid speaks very good English and does not rush through each area. Since I was traveling alone he made me feel very comfortable and even gave me some quiet time as I got to take in the scenery at the Taj. He was helpful in taking pictures of me at each attraction. He is very knowledgeable about the history of each place which was nice to hear. I actually wrote it down in my journal when I got back to the hotel. If you are looking for a great tourist (or want a car for sightseeing) please contact Rashid.

Phone: +91 93-19-013399

Gurgaon, India
Level Contributor
225 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Rashid. Great Agra guide

How come all the reviewers have just 1 post and that too in praise of mr rashid , is something fishy? Definately it is! !!!!

Oslo, Norway
4 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Rashid. Great Agra guide

I believe it´s many like me, that usually dosen´t writes reviews on forums.

In the last years I´ve been all over the world, and been in contact with all sorts of companies and peoples regarding sightseeing and guide services.

When I was in Agra and used Rashids services, I was so satisfied and impressed that I decided that I had to let others know about my experience.

Since I started this thread, I see that many others share my opinion on his services.

When I started this thread, it was my first post on this forum - so I guess that makes me fishy like the others new posts on this forum.

It´s not hard to see that the different posts can´t be written by the same person.

So instead of making these accusations, I think you should report the posts you mean is "fishy" to Tripadvisor.

UK
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Rashid. Great Agra guide

Hi,

I would like to say that I used Rashid as a guide in Agra and he was fantastic!

If anyone needs a guide then Rashid is your man.

His contact details are:

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Rashid. Great Agra guide

Ended Up with Tour Guide Rashid, completley by chance. He was an excelent guide and took lots of amazing photographs. He was very knowledgable about the History of the Taj and the local Area. I would definetly reccomend Booking Rashid as your guide :) 10 of 10.