We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Triangle Tour India

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Triangle Tour India

Hi there,

Has anyone done a tour of the Golden Triangle with

"Golden Triangle Tours India"

www.goldentraingletoursindia.com

I saw someone had asked the same question previously, but please can you let me know if anyone has used them and if it was a success/disaster!?

Thanks.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,728 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

Please check their affiliations with any proffesional bodies like IATO, Recognition by Govt. of india, Ministry of tourism. Ask from them some reference from previous clients or recommendations fro previous clients.

if you don't find these then go with who have recommendations and search these forums.

deepak

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,345 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

Website link seems to be incorrect, couldn't find the site.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

"I saw someone had asked the same question previously, but please can you let me know if anyone has used them and if it was a success/disaster!? "

What was the reply in the previous post ?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

How did you spell triangle Bravo1 ?

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,345 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

Even correcting the spelling, it comes up with a link to a domain for sale.

6. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 August 2012, 18:35
Edited: 23 August 2012, 18:35
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

Thank the lord for that LOL !

Edited: 23 August 2012, 22:22
London, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

I'm doing my Golden Triangle tour this October, I'm using www.indiadrivertours.com

They have been personally recommended to me by a friend in Australia who has used them a couple of times, plus she has sent friends with them who have also had a great experience.

All through the planning stage, the proprietor, Amit, has been more than helpful, keeping me informed regularly about potential hotels etc, so that I can check them out before he books them.

Plus he has only asked for a 10% deposit prior to our arrival.

The hotels he has recommended, whilst being 3 star, have all had great reviews, and the ones outside Delhi also have swimming pools to cool off in after a long days sightseeing.

If you want to hear more, please send me a private message, or wait for my reviews later in October!

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

Thanks for this it's really helpful. I shall have a look!

10. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 10:16