We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Muslim Food in Taj Gang

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
249 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Muslim Food in Taj Gang

We will stay in ITC Mughal for 1 night. How do I know beforehand which palces around ITC Mughal serve Halal food?

Do I just go and ask, or there are any signs posted? What is the best way to find Halal food near this hotel?

Does anyone know if Peshwari at ITC serve halal, if we ask?

agra
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Muslim Food in Taj Gang

no halal at five star hotels...some reataurants nearby are Indiana and Tajmahal owned by muslims...these are good retaurants for tourists..but if want to enjoy local place for halal food for rock bottom price then go to Nai Ki Mandi..it is abt 6 km from hotel but you'd get a gud experience...these days haji ji just on the main road is rocking..i often go there..only for 170 rs you can have full chicken and grt taste...you can have biryani too...actually this is a right place for mughlai cuisine and food.

Hope it help

Shanu ali

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,026 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Muslim Food in Taj Gang

ITC mughal is one of the top hotel chain in India and as i know they feel proud to fullfill the demands of their clients.

It is a country with one of the biggest muslim population in the world. Better ask the hotel as they cater to many muslim clients coming from different parts of the world. I have seen many Iranians groups and Indians staying in that hotel. I am sure you will get good food at Peshawari which is famous for its cuisine and one of the best in Agra for non vegetarian food.

Local food is good for locals. Some time people eat that and their whole trip is spoiled due to stomach problem.

Other restaurants are Laziz , Haveli, Priya and Only are good and seen many Iranians and Indian muslims eating their.

Take care,

deepak

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,122 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Muslim Food in Taj Gang

There are few local restaurants in Taj Ganj serving halal food as they are owned by Muslims...but they are not hygienic...not recommended...the same case is with Nai Ki Mandi...there are several restaurants in an open air/area the rest depends upon you if you are used to that kind of restaurants u can try.

You can try Taj Mahal Restaurant,Indiana and TSR they all serve halal meat,nice and clean located very close to Sheraton.

Thanks Rashid Agra

4. Re: Muslim Food in Taj Gang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:05
agra
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Muslim Food in Taj Gang

Agra food report

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g297683-i1206-k6515…

6. Re: Muslim Food in Taj Gang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 07:17