We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great tour Deepak Sharma

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
2 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Great tour Deepak Sharma

We used Deepak to organise our pick up from Delhi airport , guided tour of Agra and car to Jaipur .

All went perfect with out a hitch

Thanks deepak and thoughly recommend his services

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Great tour Deepak Sharma

Any tips? we have booked Deepak for a couple of nights in Feb

london
Level Contributor
2 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great tour Deepak Sharma

He will sort it all out for you .

When the taj was foggy in the morning when we were due to go they swapped the day about so we could go after and it was amazing

singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great tour Deepak Sharma

I recommend Deepak to anyone planning a trip to Agra or the Golden Triangle too! Prior to our trip, I got in touch with Deepak (he was highly recommended by other TripAdvisor travellers) and he was very prompt with responding to my emails and he gave very good recommendations and suggestions when it came to planning our itinerary. He arranged for a driver to pick us up from the airport in the early morning and he chauffeured us around for our entire trip. Our driver was punctual, accommodating, pleasant and patient – we were in safe hands! For each destination, Deepak organized a local tour guide to take us around and explain the history of the different places to us... it took away the headache of us having to figure everything out ourselves! Our trip was for 7 days and we covered Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Delhi. Everything went like clockwork – we couldn’t have wished for a lovelier time… it was wonderful!

Romsey, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great tour Deepak Sharma

I agree that the service provided by Deepak are 1st Class, we used his services in early January, the driver from Delhi Airport was excellent & the guide was very good, we can recommend him without hesitation

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Great tour Deepak Sharma

Having returned from our trip to India including Agra and the Taj, I can only say a big Thank-You to Deepak for his services in arranging a driver to pick us up from the airport, taking us to Agra and back and for the guide Manu who was brilliant. Without both we would have been lost.

Would highly recommend his services.

Thank-You

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Great tour Deepak Sharma

How can i get in touch with Deepak's services? What's his email add? Thanks!

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,827 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Great tour Deepak Sharma

His profile is having his mail address as well as his phone number or you can send him a private message.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Great tour Deepak Sharma

hi all, do the travel agents usually require downpayment? bank transfer, paypal, online credit cards payment? any advise?

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,827 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Great tour Deepak Sharma

I think you can pay 20-30% in advance the rest when you arrive in India.Please careful in the selection of Tour operator....go through the suggestions and recommendations for tour operators on the forum.

Rashid Agra

Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Great tour Deepak Sharma

From where can I see his profile?