We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab charges for Matura-Fatehpur and Agra

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Cab charges for Matura-Fatehpur and Agra

Hi,

According to my earlier post, I'm planning for a 1 day trip. So can you kindly suggest me the approximate cab charges to cover all three places. Will the charges be reduced if i skip Sikri.

It would be nice if anyone can share the contact details of any pre-booked taxi's

agra
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab charges for Matura-Fatehpur and Agra

Prices are depending on size of car

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,955 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab charges for Matura-Fatehpur and Agra

Mathura and Agra would be more or less Rs 3500...also depends upon the type/size of car.

Thanks

Rashid Agra

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab charges for Matura-Fatehpur and Agra

I would suggest you to use any travel agent / hotels car for full day to visit Mathura , Fatehpur Sikri and Agra.

This is a small matter, you may also send PM to Rashid Ji / Deepak Ji/ agra guide. Anyone of them can arrange a reliable driver in economic price for your trip.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
578 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cab charges for Matura-Fatehpur and Agra

For Mathura and Agra visit,you can better hire a taxi in Just Rs.1800 only.

Thanks & Regards

Raj Travels,agra

5. Re: Cab charges for Matura-Fatehpur and Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2014, 05:15