We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Driver Cost / Delhi Airport to Agra Hotel

Connecticut, USA
Level Contributor
182 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Private Driver Cost / Delhi Airport to Agra Hotel

My wife and I are experienced travelers who will be arriving at the Delhi airport in November for a three day stay at a luxury hotel in Agra. What is the range of the cost I should expect to pay to hire a private driver to take two people with two large suitcases and a carry on in a decent CRV, SUV or car from the Delhi airport to the hotel (3 pm arrival) with a return trip to the airport in the late afternoon or evening three days later? Should I expect to have to hire different companies for each trip? I am aware of the express train from Delhi, but we prefer to go directly to our hotel in Agra rather than spend an overnight in Delhi first and then troop back and forth.

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,954 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Driver Cost / Delhi Airport to Agra Hotel

One car/drive would be better option for an entire trip.....search in the box above corner for transportation.

Regards

Rashid Agra

New Delhi, India
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Driver Cost / Delhi Airport to Agra Hotel

Hello Friend,

Hiring 1 car/driver is better then hiring separate car at each and every place.

Toyota Innova car will cost approx. USD 295 for the entire trip .

The above cost includes

Assistance on arrival, all parking, state taxes, toll taxes etc.

Connecticut, USA
Level Contributor
182 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Driver Cost / Delhi Airport to Agra Hotel

So the driver would charge us roughly 150 US for the trip to Agra, then pick us up 3 days later and charge 150 for return to the airport. Where are transportation companies listed on the site or do I have to search the forum? Thanks.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,004 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Driver Cost / Delhi Airport to Agra Hotel

Toyota innova a big car with enough space will be suitable for you. Car to take you to Agra from airport and three days later again back to Delhi airport will cost you around 200 USD depending upon the inclusions and condition of car. You can use the same car for site seeing when in Agra.

However smaller car will cost less.

deepak

Agra, India
Level Contributor
578 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Driver Cost / Delhi Airport to Agra Hotel

Its better to hire a cab for entire trip.

car prices depend upon size of car.

Tata Indigo car will cost approx.USD 200 for entire trip

Toyota Innova car Will cost Approx. USD 280 for entire trip.

Hope its help

Cheers!

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
67 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Driver Cost / Delhi Airport to Agra Hotel

Hello,

Hiring a car for two person, Sedan car is economical and it has big boot space to occupy 02 big suitcases. If you are interested to hire a car for 03 days, use the driver to visit the sights around Agra like Fatehpur Sikri, Mathura, Bharatpur. Sedan Car would cost approx 140 USD, (SUV cost approx 200 USD). Hire a car from One company, you may see the list here.

ITC Mughal is highly recommended to stay in Agra for luxury sleep. Have a look of it.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Driver Cost / Delhi Airport to Agra Hotel

Hello,

If you are looking for an luxury car then Toyota Fortuner will cost you somewhere around USD 600 for the entire trip ( 3 nights & 04 Days - inclusive of all tolls, parkings & taxes and this include your sight seeing of Agra and fatehpur sikri ).

But if you are looking for some less expensive transport, then will suggest you for Toyota Innova, this vehicle will cost you approx. USD 230 Nett ( inclusive of all tolls, parkings & taxes )

As november is the peak month of tourism, so will suggest you to please pre-book your cab.

Regards,

Arun Agra

8. Re: Private Driver Cost / Delhi Airport to Agra Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 07:18