We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of trip from goa to agra

liverpool
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cost of trip from goa to agra

can anyone tell me the rough cost of the trip from goa to agra please?

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of trip from goa to agra

There is no direct flight from Goa to Agra though change over flights will be provided but would be expensive.

The best way would be to use a Lowcost Airlines ( www.spicejet.com ) to travel from Goa to Delhi and from there you can Hire a Tax, a Coach or Train as from Delhi to Agra is around 130 miles. The Flight fare depends on how advance you are able to book but the lowcost flight fares start from $40 & upwards

Alternatively you can also use a direct Train from Goa to Agra and it takes around 30 hrs journey and a AC 3 Tier will cost you around $35 one side.

Please let me know if you need any further info.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
liverpool
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cost of trip from goa to agra

thanks Sree, not going to goa until jan 2007 so its just an idea that were playing with

MANCHESTER UK
Level Contributor
386 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cost of trip from goa to agra

Off to Goa again in Dec06. My wifes 40th is in Dec so we are going to the taj!

Spice jet - Goa to Dehli direct - you pay in rupees & there is no distinction between being Indian resident or foreigner.

Hotel in Delhi - Qutab Hotel (recommended) - 1 night

Hotel in Agra - Taj View (upgraded room with Taj view (?)) - 2 nights.

All that is approx £300 each and at a dear time of the year.

Train fares from Delhi to Agra at most £10 each each way and I believe I can book online. Watch this space.

I will do a write up in Jan07 on our return!

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Taj
Taj
4 Reviews
Agra, India
liverpool
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: cost of trip from goa to agra

I'm also planning to go from goa to the taj in jan as part of a round the world trip. and would like to travel around india for a few weeks. does anyone know where would be cheapest/best route to start from in india. from there i am flying to hong kong then malaysia and then bangkok. ive planned that but want to fit india in first. any help much appreaciated

Liverpool
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: cost of trip from goa to agra

Hi

I am going to Goa for 2 weeks next month and i am just wondering, If i fly from Goa to Delhi would it be expensive to get a taxi to Agra or what would be the recommended way of getting there? and what is the fastest way?

And also would it be possible to get a early morning flight to Delhi, get to the Taj Mahal, then fly back the same day or would it be wise to stay the night and fly back to Goa the next day?

Hope to hear from you soon

Kate :-)

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal
26,202 Reviews
Agra, India
agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,136 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cost of trip from goa to agra

hi ,

best is to take a flight to delhi from goa then drive to agra stay overnight at agra and drive back to delhi after that back to goa .

guide deepak

7. Re: cost of trip from goa to agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 06:26