We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

pune
13 posts
Save Topic
Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

Dear all,

Please suggest me the Agra tour Plan (Sep 29 -2013 Sunday 4.00 PM to Sep 30-2013 Monday 4.PM)

I will arrive agra cantt station at 3.15 PM, I only have a day in Agra, any suggestion for a day trip in Agra??? Will be appreciated for all your ideas!

first where I to start and where I to end ?

which is the best time to see taj mahal, sunday evening or monday morning ?

Please suggest me,

I want to cover this all places in Taj Mahal > fatehpur sikiri > Agra fort > jama majid > baby taj >

chini ka rauza > mehtab bagh > ram bagh > sikandra > mariyam tomb.

Perfect Agra Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Elite Solutions
Helicopter Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Pacific Classic Tours India
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Day Trips
Nikita Holidays
Cultural Tours, City Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
1. Re: Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 September 2013, 05:35
Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,308 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

Dear Naga......,

After arriving in Agra check in Hotel for some time and later on proceed for Agra Fort,Baby Taj,Chini ka Rauza and Mehtabh Bagh(Bagh is opposite Taj Mahal good point for sunset view if sun is shining) and all except Fort are on the same side of the river.....these three places are close to each other...But start with Baby taj....if possible Fort later on if time permits otherwise next day.

The best time to see Taj is at dawn(6 am) before breakfast....after that visit Fatehpur Sikri and Sikandra and Maryam Tomb is closer to Sikandra and later on to Ram Bagh.....see how much you can cover in that span of time.

Good Luck Rashid Agra

pune
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

Kalakrati Show where they are conducting? Please tell , I dont know Taj mahal near are agra fort near ?

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,308 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

Kalakriti show is close to Taj Mahal parking on an Eastern side.

OK in which hotel you are going to stay that would help in directing you.

Rashid Agra

pune
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

I will going to stay in ajay international hotel near agra fort railway station.

Edited: 31 August 2013, 10:32
pune
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

monday evening, after 4.pm I am planning to visit Sikandra, Mariyam's tomb & Mathura

My train time from mathura [8.15 PM] to Delhi. I can possible to see this places in this time ?

Edited: 31 August 2013, 10:42
Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

H-

Mathura you visit on the last day when you go to take your train to Delhi.

Regards

Arun

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,078 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

After arriving at 4 PM you can hurriedly visit Agra Fort and later Jama Masjid which is close to your hotel.

deepak

9. Re: Please suggest me for agra tour plan.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 06:38