We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Thumbs Up Driver!

Alameda, CA
Level Contributor
31 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
A Thumbs Up Driver!

WE only had 4 days to cover the Golden Triangle, so we hired Ravi Kumar Sasmal to be our driver. So glad we did! He helped us find and booked lodgings that were within our budget and yet both properties exceeded our expectations! Ravi is always punctual, professional, polite, and accommodating. He always had bottles of chilled water for us in the car. He made suggestions of sites that we never heard of, like Abaneri, and we were wowed by it! During the 4 days together, my friend and I felt like we were very well taken care of without being "smothered". Thank you, Ravi!

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A Thumbs Up Driver!

Hi-

Its good to post about your driver Ravi- I know him- he is a good person.

Arun

2. Re: A Thumbs Up Driver!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 November 2013, 01:35
3. Re: A Thumbs Up Driver!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 November 2013, 12:15
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A Thumbs Up Driver!

Hi,

Its great to have a driver like him. In India we believe "Atithi Devo Bhava means "Guest is God" so my friend this is India. Come again and explore many of such good things and meet many more nice people...

Rajeev, Delhi

Happy Travelling...

Agra, India
Level Contributor
578 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: A Thumbs Up Driver!

Thanks for sharing experience

Madison, Wisconsin...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: A Thumbs Up Driver!

My sister and I are both college students, and we were traveling in India for the first time.

While we were traveling, Ravi took care of everything. We had an awesome tour, and we were able to see many things that we might not otherwise have known about. The tour guides were always very professional, and had a lot of knowledge about the sites they took us to see. The hotels we stayed in were amazing, and Ravi was always waiting for us in the morning with cold bottles of water in the car. I don\'t think my sister and I could have had a better trip! We were able to see Mumbai, Jaipur, Agra, Delhi and Leh, and each part of the trip was made special by Ravi and his planning! While in Delhi, Ravi took us to his home for dinner, and it was a very special experience to meet his family.

We loved meeting his wife and children and having the chance to sit down and talk to a family! It definitely enhanced the experience, and his wife is an amazing cook! The trip was very well planned out, and we had the perfect amount of time in each city.

We can\'t wait to go back and see India again with Ravi!