We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Triangle Tour India

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alice Springs...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Golden Triangle Tour India

Hi, I'm travelling to India for the first time on a solo trip and looking for advice on doing the 'golden triangle' - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. I've been offered a reasonable price for a private 5-night tour with Golden Triangle Tour India. Does anyone have past experience, feedback or advice to share about this company? Can anyone suggest any reputable and affordable companies for solo travellers? Cheers.

Ganpatipule, India
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

Day 01 : Arrive Delhi

On arrival your representative shall meet you at the airport to welcome you and transfer you to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.

Day 02 : Delhi

Enjoy full day city tour covering Laxmi Narayan Temple - The Place of Gods, India Gate - The memorial of martyrs, Parliament House - The Government Headquarters, Jama Masjid - The largest mosque in Asia, Red Fort - The red stone magic, Gandhi memorial - The memoir of father of the nation beside these some other places to visit are - Qutab Minar Complex and Humayun's Tomb. Overnight at the hotel

Day 03 : Delhi - Agra

Today we shall drive you to Agra. Agra is 205 kilometers away from Delhi and take 5 hours drive to reach. Arrive in Agra and check in into hotel. Later, we shall take you for a city tour covering -Taj Mahal - a poem written in white marble, the most extravagant monument ever built for love, Red Fort - a visit to the fort in 'Agra' is a must since so many of the events which lead to the construction of the Taj took place here, Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb - The tomb is of particular interest since many of its design elephants overshadow the Taj. Overnight at the hotel.

Day 04 : Agra – Jaipur

Early morning, drive to Jaipur. The city is 235 kilometers away from Agra and take 5 hours drive to reach. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri (Old Deserted town of Mughal Dynasty) and its monuments which include Jama Masjid, The Buland Darwaza, Palace of Jodha Bai, Birbal Bhawan & Panch Mahal. Arrive in Jaipur and check into the hotel. Later relax in the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.

Day 05 : Jaipur

Today morning we shall take you for a tour to Amer Fort. Take joy ride on Elephant (presently Elephant Ride closed at Amber Fort for the time being). Afternoon enjoy city tour covering City Palace - occupies a large area divided into a series of courtyards, gardens & buildings and a perfect blend of Rajasthani & Mughal architecture, Royal Observatory - An observatory with some rare qualities to its credit, Nawab Sahab Ki Haveli, and the Bazaar etc. Overnight at the hotel.

Day 06 : Jaipur – Delhi

After breakfast drive to Delhi, and then fly back home

2. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 October 2013, 23:05
agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,632 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

Delhi, Agra, Jaipur is very popular tourist circuit and are very well connected by road and rail. You can yourself organise it. In case you want to go through anytravel agent then can ask quotation from two or three persons and can compare before deciding.

There are many recommendations on the forums. You can use the search box.

deepak

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
112 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

Hi Jane,

I can recommend a really trustworthy, responsible & reliable company for your tour. Be really careful just basing your choice purely on price - cheaper isn't always better. I've read horror stories here on the forum about how the "A/C modern car" ends up being an old un A/C car without seatbelts! Also I've heard of terrible drivers who do not speak one word of English, hotels that were supposedly booked are changed etc. So just a word of caution.

I just used Times India Travels in July (2013) and I highly recommend them. Top service from Vijay the owner.

You can read my trip review here if you wish:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297665-i4566-k617…

Sandy

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,729 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

There are several recommendations and suggestions for tour operators on this site...you can search in the box above corner......at the same time few members/DE can also help u in organizing the GT if you want to do it by yourself.

Thanks

Rashid Agra

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,519 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

yeah there are many companies, but if you would like me to recommend a reliable driver , please let me know, cheers !

Agra, India
Level Contributor
578 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

Golden Traingle circuit is very popular among tourist,its well connected by road or train.

You can Golden Triangle package for 5 Nights/6 days.

Itinerary should be like this:

Delhi(2 Nights)>Agra(1 Night)>Jaipur(2 Nights).

Its better to hire a cab for entire tour to make journey memorable or hassle free.

Package will cost you approx.INR 30,000-32,000

8. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 October 2013, 00:35
9. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

Removed on: 03 October 2013, 03:35
agra
Level Contributor
1,642 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Golden Triangle Tour India

It would be price effective to choose any Indian company.

Have a nice journey.