We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taj Mahal Ticket

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Taj Mahal Ticket

Does the 750 rupees ticket entitle an early entry. If I purchase ticket on line and then can I go before sunrise, when it first opens?

Also does anyone know the charges for lockers at Taj Mahal?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taj Mahal Ticket

You can not enter the Taj mahal until the entry is open , which usually open at about 6am.

I paid about 50rs for a little camera stand at locker but i think the better is to leave your important stuff in your hotel. Good luck

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,049 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taj Mahal Ticket

Rs. 750/- Ticket is for foriegn passport holders, Entry to the taj mahal is at the same time for foriegners and indians. There is separate line for foriegners. Lockers are available and facility is free at each entrance gate.

deepak

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,220 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taj Mahal Ticket

Lockers are far from exterior entrance gates.....there is no official place to leave the stuff at Taj Mahal or outside it.

You cannot buy tickets online.The only possibility is to buy the tickets a day before the sunrise day.

Regards

Rashid Agra

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taj Mahal Ticket

Hi-

Tajmahal tickets you can't book on line. If you want to by a day before then you arrive Agra before 5 pm and you

no need to go Tajmahal specially to by the tickets, you can by on the way to Agra from any monument.

You take camera, mobile phone, i paid, medicines and rest of the things you leave in your room.

Convence to go and come back,water bottle and shoe cover you will get complimentary. Those are including in your ticket.

Arun

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,907 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taj Mahal Ticket

also battery operated bus also complimentry.

Thx

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taj Mahal Ticket

can i check, if i buy a ticket and go in during sunrise can i re-enter during sunset on the same day with the ticket?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taj Mahal Ticket

No you xan not enter Taj again with same ticket. You will need to buy new ticket.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Taj Mahal Ticket

Hi-

You can't enter again with the same ticket. Its for one visit only.

Arun

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,220 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Taj Mahal Ticket

Every time u go need a separate ticket

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taj Mahal Ticket

Good advise by Rashidagra, you can follow his advise.