We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus service agra to new delhi

Which Agra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
10 posts
Save Topic
Bus service agra to new delhi

I am planning to visit agra from delhi and coming back same with famly.so hope help from you please be inform bus services from agra to new delhi, i have reach there before 7 clock because i am travelling with my wife and infant.i cannot book train ticket before more tha 3 days.i have planned to travel new delhi to agra by train it will reach there on 08;06. please help.

Rahman.

kerala.

Agra, Uttar...
Level Contributor
232 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus service agra to new delhi

Agra offers good connectivity with Delhi. Its about 5 hour drive from Agra to Delhi. ISBT and Eidgah bus stations offers frequent buses to Delhi. To reach Delhi by 7 you have to leave Agra by 1:30 pm.

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,743 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus service agra to new delhi

The connection between Agra andDelhi got much better since Yamuna express way came in operation.By NH2 is 6 hours and new road is 3-4 hours...but as u r traveling with infant better to hire a car between Agra and Delhi.

Rashid Agra

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,252 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus service agra to new delhi

You will get bus easily from Eidgah bus terminal but it will take long time to reach Delhi. Train & Car are more better option.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus service agra to new delhi

As i understand you are arriving at 0806 AM and you need to be in Delhi before 7PM so take care when choosing to go to Delhi.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
208 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus service agra to new delhi

You can choose taxi service. It would take only 3 hour by express highway but you should consider traffic also as you will get wrost traffic jam after 5 pm in Delhi.

You should leave Agra at 2 pm. There is a taxi operator at Agra which operates daily taxi service for agra-delhi airport-agra on sharing basis. You can contact sethtaxiservice@gmail.com.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
208 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus service agra to new delhi

You can choose taxi service. It would take only 3 hour by express highway but you should consider traffic also as you will get wrost traffic jam after 5 pm in Delhi.

You should leave Agra at 2 pm. There is a taxi operator at Agra which operates daily taxi service for agra-delhi airport-agra on sharing basis. You can contact sethtaxiservice@gmail.com.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
578 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus service agra to new delhi

Its better to hire a cab for same day trip to Agra to make journey hassle free.

8. Re: Bus service agra to new delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:16