We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visit to agra

Chandigarh, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
visit to agra

Hi,

I am planning to visit taj and sikri on 4th of august ,someone please guide me from where can i get train or bus to fatehpur sikri that too with timmings.

thnx

Agra, Uttar...
Level Contributor
232 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visit to agra

You are welcome.

To fatehpur sikri you can have trains from Agra fort railway station. You can search indian railways website for train timings.

Buses operate from eidgah bus stand to fatehpur sikri on a frequent basis. On an average you will have a bus after every 30 minutes.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: visit to agra

You can get from idgah bus stand every 30 minutes.

Arun

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,130 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: visit to agra

You can easily get Bus from Idgah Bus Stand...they operates every 30-45 minutes....better you visit Taj Mahal before the sikri visit.

Thanks

Rashid Agra

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visit to agra

Hello

we are suggest to you by train & by surface

By Train : Chandigarh to Agra / Overnight journey and morning check in the hotel, after fresh and visit to taj mahal & Agra fort than go to fatepur sikri by local taxi. than back to Agra and catch the train from Chandigarh and other option stay at Agra Hotel and Morning after breakfast check out the hotel and back to home.

By Surface : is Same process

Chandigarh, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: visit to agra

Yes , i will stay at night then in morning i ll go to taj and then sikri i hope i can complete both visits timely. Can u refer me some more places in agra to visit and for shopping.

thanks

New Delhi
Level Contributor
3,810 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: visit to agra

Other major sights is Agra fort, baby taj, , Sikadratomb and Mehtab bagh.

Shopping in Kinaari Bazaar and Sadar Bazaar.

Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: visit to agra

Hi,

Visit to local Places Itmad Ud Daula, chini ka roja, Mehtab Bagh & Local Market Raja mandi, sadar bajar kinari bajar, Flutti etc

Thanks

Manish

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: visit to agra

You can visit Agra Fort, Itmad -ud - Daulha's Tomb, Mehatab Bagh and Sikendra (Akbar's Tomb). These monuments can be cover by taxi only. For the shopping you can go Sadar Bazaar, Raja Ki Mandi, Kinari Bazaar, Johari Bazaar.

Arun

9. Re: visit to agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 05:16