We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3/4 day stay in December

Gurgaon, Haryana...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
3/4 day stay in December

Hi,

Me and my husband are planning to go for a 3-4 day vacation in Uttranchal.

Preferences -

Distance - 200-350 kms(drive from Gurgaon)

Budget - Less than 3k per night

Plan - We want something which is relaxing with a great view and not in the middle of any crowded city - something a little far from the main time will be lovely. Last time we had been to Ramgarh Bunglows(Neemrana) and we are looking for something similar.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Regards,

Vatsala

UK
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 3/4 day stay in December

You must tru out vashistha caves i guess !

cheers !

Haldwani, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3/4 day stay in December

Hi,

You can try Holms farm @ Ranikhet. Three km from the main town, deep inside the jungle, Excellent scenery, and i guess with in the budget.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,368 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3/4 day stay in December

Vatsala

I would suggest Delhi - Almora (Kalmatia Sangam) - Kausani (Suman Royal Resort) - Delhi.

AshisRoy

Edited: 10 November 2011, 10:26
Mumbai, India
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 3/4 day stay in December

will we b able 2 c snow fall in dehradun,mussoorie,nanital as we r planning our trip in the end of dec

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
376 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3/4 day stay in December

Hey

I would suggest Jeolikot or Mukhteshwar for a place with views. Both of them fall in the range of the Kms you have mentioned. Please look for small cottages being run buy families on TripAdvisor (search under Bhimtal, Bhowali, Naukuchiatal etc) and you will find some great places on a budget to spend 3-4 days without driving too much.

Another place you can check out is Kilbury near Nainital. It is in the middle of the forest with great views.

Hope this helps

Udit

about.me/udithooda

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,368 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3/4 day stay in December

yasminpatel

Already replied to your other post in Kashmir forum, contents the same queries.

AshisRoy

Edited: 13 November 2011, 07:44
7. Re: 3/4 day stay in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2012, 10:22