We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please improve my itinerary

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Please improve my itinerary

Hi All,

I have planned a honeymoon trip for my bro, thanks to TA experts - AsihshRoy Sir..

This is my tentative itinerary:

Day1: Delhi to Kathgodam by train : Reach there by afternoon

Day1: Kathgodam to Naukuchiatal by local taxi : Stay here for rest of the day and see near by places

Day2: Naukuchiatal - Bhimtal - Sattal - Nanital : Hire a taxi and visit theses places and markets in day time and back to their base Naukuchiatal for night stay

Day3: Naukuchiatal to Ranikhet by taxi: Halt for 3-4 hrs to see near by places

Day3: Ranikhet to either one of Kausani OR Almora OR Binsar : Take rest and see near by places

Day4: Kausani OR Almora OR Binsar : Relax and stay here to see near by places

Day5: Kausani/Almora/Binsar to Kathgodam

Day5: Kathgodam to Delhi by Train

Now, please help me in choosing the best place to relax and enjoy the natural beauty out of Kausani, Almora and Binsar. Or Should I make a day trip to Kausani and then night stay at either Almora and Binsar.

I also want to know whether I should book in advance a single taxi from Kathgodam to all these places for whole trip for full days or Should taxis be hired from point to point from one city to another?

Please also suggested some good hotel in the range of (2k to 3k per day) in these places? I have heard a lot about KMVN? Should I go with them?

I know these are a lot of questions, but would be really grateful for any kind of help or suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Please improve my itinerary

anyone..please help?

Manali, India
Level Contributor
122 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please improve my itinerary

Hi,

how about planning a trip starting from delhi - chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Delhi.

or Delhi - Manali - Delhi.

There are good place to relax and enjoy. If you are ok with this we'll work out an itinerary.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Please improve my itinerary

Thanks a lot for your suggestions dear.

4. Re: Please improve my itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 05:15