We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

houston, texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

Hi everyone-I've seen a lot of emails with regards to hotels/ B&B for rent in Mussoorie...my family have recently bought a home in Mussoorie, and it's close to Kulri (i.e. the main mall road) with incredible views. The apartment is 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, with a kitchen unit and view of doon valley. The apartment is being rennovated and redone now, but will be available for rent in January 1st, 2012.

This unit comfortably fits 4 people, and is south facing (rolling hills and sunny views are highlighted by the large windows. Do contact me for further detail. Thanks!

29 replies to this topic
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

can you let me know the exact location and the rent you would be charging i wish to visit Mussoorie on the 12th-15th March (3 nights) 2 couples with 1 baby

delhi
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

Are you renting for June 2012? I f so how can I get more details?

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

Hi! We would like to rent in dec for 1 month. Also, pls send some pics if possible. What would be the rent?

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

Hi,

Do you also rent for short period ? I am planing to come for 2 nights aand three days there.

Thanks,

Prash

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

would like to rent the apartment in the next few days for a duration of 2 weeks or more.

let me know the rent and please mail me some pictures if its available.

also please inform if any of the wireless internet connections like tata photon, reliance etc work in your home.

my email is young.buddha2000@gmail.com

regards

sidharth

jaipur
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

I would like to inquire for one week in August.from 12th to 17th. Please send me the details at joykarnawat@hotmail.com

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

hi , is it also available for short time span of two days , if so, can i know how much would it cost for 24th- 25th-26th august. please let me know asap.

thankyou

Pune, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

Hi,

I am planning to visit in end of Feb and stay for four months till end of June. We are a couple (both in early sixties. We intend to make Mussoorie our base for driving around the area.

What would be the rates for such a long stay ?

Thanks

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

Hi would like to rent your house for 1 week starting Sep 16, 2012, please contact me asap on rakhik@live.com

Hong Kong, China
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012

Hi, would like to rent your apartment for 4 months. Please confirm availability at shailabhjc@yahoo.com

Reply to: 2 Bed /2 Bath apartment ready for rent Jan 1st, 2012
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted