We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please suggest some good places like Jim Corbett

Which Mussoorie hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Please suggest some good places like Jim Corbett

hey All,

Please help me out .Me and my husband wants to go for a trip of 7 days in August 2014 for relaxing and also we are keen to explore new places.please guys suggest me of Good places with scenic beauties and also pinch of Adventure and fun.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,815 posts
482 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please suggest some good places like Jim Corbett

Hi dagankita

You can do corbett along with nainital-kausani-binsar

Can also go for haridwar-rishikesh-mussoorie-lansdowne

Can do manali-shimla...or only manali with gushaini and tirthan valley

Shimla-along with sangla-kalpa is doable

If want to do other places with corbett then I will suggest-

2 nights in corbett- 1 in kausani- 2 in binsar - 2 in nainital

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please suggest some good places like Jim Corbett

Hi Dagankita,

If you want to start with Corbett spend not more than 2 nights there and you may then go ahead to Nainital. You can do sightseeing in Nainital - Naini Lake; Naina Devi Temple; Visit the Mall road; Do go to the Zoo; Snow View Point, Ropeway; Land's end; Eco Cave Garden etc. Then go to Mukhteshwar/ Ranikhet on different days. I would not recommend you to cover both on the same day.

You can then go to Binsar/ Kausani.

One thing that you need to keep in mind is that Nainital is a bit crowded nowdays. Secondly, rains might be there. Nonetheless, Hill stations during rains have their own Charm. Hope you enjoy your trip :)

Regards,

Gurpreet

Delhi
Level Contributor
514 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Please suggest some good places like Jim Corbett

In addition to the above I can suggest 02 Nights at Pangot instead of Nainital (it is just 15 kms from Nainital) but a bit secluded and lots of natural beauty and birding. So you could make it 2 N Corbett / 2 N Pangot / 2 N Kausani or Ranikhet 1 N Binsar

Lansdowne...
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Please suggest some good places like Jim Corbett

Visit Lansdowne which is the nearest hill station from Delhi.. very scenic, quite, calm ... You have various places to cover near by areas. In August there could be good rains, you can club Corbett park and Lansdowne...

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,815 posts
482 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please suggest some good places like Jim Corbett

hi

nainital is crowded destination but has many sightseeing options..if you never been to nainital then i will suggest you to plan for that,

6. Re: Please suggest some good places like Jim Corbett

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:17