We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location Bali Safari and Marine Park

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
174 posts
403 reviews
Save Topic
Location Bali Safari and Marine Park

Hii, I was wondering the following thing:

When you check out Bali s and m park in the things to do list, it says that the park is situated in Gianyar. But it is located in the district of Gianyar.. Not in the city itself. But when you press on the small map it shows you that it is located near Negari (small town).

I would like to know the exact location/town it is situated in. Can someone make this clear to me?? I need this for my scrapbook ;)

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,480 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location Bali Safari and Marine Park

Bali Safari and Marine Park is situated in the district of Gianyar. It is isolated and not in a village. There are many small villages around that area but the address is Gianyar.

gianyar bali
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Location Bali Safari and Marine Park

yes it is,the exactly located is side of high way to Padang bay harbour on south cost of Bali,so it take approx 35 mnt from sanusr.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
174 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location Bali Safari and Marine Park

Thanks for The info guys !

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location Bali Safari and Marine Park

Bali Safari and Marine Park is at Jalan Bypass Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra, Km 19,8 (Golden Line of Bali), Gianyar.

Looking at a map is probably the best way to answer this query.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Bali+Safari+and+Marine+Park&fb=1&hq=Bali+Safari+and+Marine+Park&hnear=Bali+Safari+and+Marine+Park&cid=0,0,16386924399727149742&sa=X&ei=2fdZUM7WGojKrAeo7IDYDg&ved=0CD8QrwswAA

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Location Bali Safari and Marine Park

Kampung Cucukan (Cucukan Village) is the village across the other side of the highway from the park entrance.

That is the closest village or town to the park.

6. Re: Location Bali Safari and Marine Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2013, 10:16