We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villas subaliku, seminyak

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
villas subaliku, seminyak

Has anyone stayed here? They are having an amazing deal on their villas $80.00 2br. $120 3br. The site looks good but I fear they are out in the middle of no where. It seems like it is too good to be true. the 2br is "petra" and the 3br is "jepun". Thanks.

Ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: villas subaliku, seminyak

Subaliku Villas are a bit hidden away.. but not the middle of nowhere!

They are on Seminyak/Kerobokan border. 15mins walk to the beach at Oberoi. Close to Warisan restaurant.

Blue Bird taxi always on call... so you can be on the beach or eating in Eat St ... within 5mins.

It is a small place with about 10 rooms in total and nice swimming pool

Quiet and peaceful there. They always seem to have good deals. Not your 5 star luxury.. but very nice. Probably 3 star.

Chicago
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: villas subaliku, seminyak

Thanks, if it works out I will be staying at Alam Wara closer to the beach. I had a feeling this was very far out which isn't a big deal for me, but with the kids it is a bit different.

3. Re: villas subaliku, seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 01:20