We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ungasan Bay Villas - email address please

Melbourne, Victoria
Level Contributor
118 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Ungasan Bay Villas - email address please

I've tried a couple of times to email Ungasan Bay Villas using their official website. However, I've had no reply. Would anyone know their email address, please? I wish to contact them directly, not go through a travel agent.

Also, has anyone stayed at Ungasan Bay Villas? There is one excellent review on tripadvisor. thanks

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,251 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ungasan Bay Villas - email address please

Try info@balebali.com

Best wishes.

Melbourne, Victoria
Level Contributor
118 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ungasan Bay Villas - email address please

thanks for the tip. I've now also been given the following: Nandini <reservation@ungasanbayvilla.com>as the contact.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ungasan Bay Villas - email address please

When you email the villa, you may want to inquire whether or not the villa has a license to operate (called Pondok Wisata) and you don't lose your deposit if it gets shut down.

www.balidiscovery.com/messages/message.asp…

4. Re: Ungasan Bay Villas - email address please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2010, 05:17