We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Western...
4 posts
Save Topic
Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

Can you recommend a favourite seafood restaurant on Jimbaran Bay?

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,484 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

I always go to Aromas at Jimbaran Bay if I have to go there - the food is always quite good especially the snapper.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
6,995 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

My favorite is Lia Cafe in the middle section.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
127 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

Pantai Sarini - at the Four Seasons end in the Muaya Beach Cafes

Sydney
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

I think they are all largely the same and have been going at least once or twice each time we visit over last 15 years so just turn up and grab a seat you like

nz
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

Hi you say they are much the same but i can homestly say they arent we have just come back and the 2nd night there we took our indonesian friends there for dinner and it was absolute rubbish and the place we went to is Segara we were so disappointed beyond words so we are telling everybody that we kno who is going to bali not to go there it cost a small fortune and the food was crap

ballina
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

We also went to Segara on 24th March 2010. We were also extremely disappointed not only with price and quality of the meal, but we had not read your warning before hand. Do not go to this cafe' . Beware if your driver takes you to this place,I think you will be disappointed also.

Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

Hi, we were staying at Intercontinental Hotel and staff all recommended the Megena Cafe it was lovely although by far the most popular we had to wait 15min for a table but well worth it.

Oba
Ontario
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

Hi There: We have been to Jimbaran many times for seafood . The best one is Sharky's. Good food. good service and the BEST sunset in the world.

Enjoy!!

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

Just to be sure, Sharkey's is not located at Muaya, which is the popular row of shack cafes near the Four Seasons. It located at Kedonganan towards the airport.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
120 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurants

I went to Sharkeys last week.

It was fantastic. Well organised,clean, nice little touches like complimentry arak and milk shot on arrival, great atmosphere and food was very good. It is by itself-if you walk to the beach in Sharkeys you can see all the other places to the right.

I'd definately recommend it but I have not been to any of the others.

Oh yeah they will pick you up and drive you home! I love that!