We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

Found this great deal with its own private pool but I've never heard the hotel before and there are no reviews on the internet about this particular hotel.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

I am currently looking at an offer from them also. did you ever stay there? Have anyone else ever stayed there?

Victoria
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

Hi! I'm considering it too ....I found this review ...http://www.hotelopia.com/h/hotel-paradise-loft_bali_184229/ ....it's classified as a 3* by them...looks great ..can't see if it has air-con?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

from the pictures, the private pool is not that private, isn't?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

Just bought the deal myself. It was built last year so relatively new. Pictures look good. Heading there in March, will let you know.

Mebourne
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

Hi all.

My wife found out that this changed names from "heaven hill villas". 6 reviews on trip advisor. 3 star.

Read for yourselves.

Regards

Mebourne
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

Hi all.

My wife found out that this changed names from "heaven hill villas". 6 reviews on trip advisor. 3 star.

Read for yourselves.

Regards

Edited: 15 January 2013, 04:15
Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

I have read the reviews and also the Bali Premier management who run this have other properties (Berwara Resort and villa) -they seem to be cheaper type accomodation

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

Thank you so much for this!!! I was just about to buy the groupon deal when I stumbled across these reviews! Clearly the deal is too good to be true! Thanks!!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

Looks alright to me boys and girls.. Think of it this way, you'd be lucky to rent out a caravan for this price in tourist areas in Australia. I'm just after buying the groupon deal. My gf knows the area and says the villas are beautiful.

Adelaide, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Paradise Loft Villas, Jimbaran. Any reviews?

Hi, I too was looking at the Groupn deal, but it appears to me to be a case of very good marketing and I am not taking it. Thanks to tactps for your advice.