We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lia Cafe free shuttle = more expensive menu???

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
366 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Lia Cafe free shuttle = more expensive menu???

Hello,

I've heard stories about there being two different priced menus at Jimbaran Bay restaurants......a cheaper one for guests who turn up via an independent mode of transport and a more expensive one for those guests who arrive via a taxi that gets a cut for dropping them there.

I've booked a table at Lia Cafe and they offer a free pick up service from your hotel. Does this mean that we will be ordering from the expensive version of the menu to cover the "free" transfer cost or is this service really a free transfer?

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lia Cafe free shuttle = more expensive menu???

Apparently the 2 menu system stopped last year. I was there in February for my 4th visit to Lia Cafe and in the past I've always had the cheaper menu due to mentioning friends and having a reasonable grasp of the language. This time I was told that the 2 menus do not exist anymore.

2. Re: Lia Cafe free shuttle = more expensive menu???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:17