We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta in March - Advice

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
133 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Kuta in March - Advice

Hi All

Me n my wife r planning a trip to Kuta, Bali in Mar '08 .Plannig to stay at the Santika beach resort..still to finalize..

Can you guys there plz suggest a resort which is good <100 $ and right on the beach..

what all activities would you advise for a 6N stay..we would like to visit nearby islands ..day trips ..and water sports ..

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,910 posts
318 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuta in March - Advice

hi, in the price range you are after you could look at kumala pantai. it is in legian which is just after kuta. the hotel you are looking at is just south of kuta.

for day trips you could do a trip to ubud and surrounding areas. there is a lot to see and do here.

you could go to nusa lembongan for a day trip. (a small island about 20km east of bali)

a day trip to candi dasa

visit tanah lot,

traditional balinese dance

visit uluwatu, see fire dancing and then have a sunset seafood dinner at jimbaran bay.

monkey forest, bird park, reptile park, bali zoo.

snorkelling

there is a lot to see and do. if you do some searches both on this forum and general internet searches you can check these and other places of interest.

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuta in March - Advice

Hi,

Kumala Pantai is quite popular. :-)

I just tried out Puri Raja in Legian. It is almost on the beach....you have to cross a tiny road (5 - 6 footsteps) to get to the beach. I paid USD50 nett for one night, breakfast and welcome drink included.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
133 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuta in March - Advice

Thanks for ur advises..will def try them out !!

4. Re: Kuta in March - Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 15:20