We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laundry close to dynasty

BRISBANE, QLD...
Level Contributor
107 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
laundry close to dynasty

hi can anyone recommend a laundry/ dry cleaners close to the dynasty? thank you

Queensland
Level Contributor
525 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: laundry close to dynasty

there are 2 as you walk along (turn left from Dynasty gate) not far up one does by weight and one by number or articles both good

BRISBANE, QLD...
Level Contributor
107 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: laundry close to dynasty

thank you , i had heard the dynasty it self is expensive for laundry, so wanted somewhere else

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
693 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: laundry close to dynasty

at the front gate turn left you will see the Kodak shop, best for money exchange! then next door to that you will see a market stall(shop) selling shirts, and silver jewellery they have a laundry service.

if you have any further queries don't hestiate to ask.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,012 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: laundry close to dynasty

"Drop Zone" is the cheapest laundry service. they charge by the kg and you choose the fragrance you want. Price is 10,000rp per kg. As mentioned turn left when you leave your hotel, go past the kodak shop, convenience store and you will see drop zone located upstairs behind a small car park. Just in front of drop zone is Artona Tailor. The stairs near Artono lead upstairs to the laundry. They also do an express service for a higher price. Otherwise leave your laundry and collect 24hrs later for the 10,000rp per kg.

Perth
Level Contributor
459 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: laundry close to dynasty

Do not let your guard down changing money at the Kodak shop. We have changed money there many times over the last several years and they are more honest than many. BUT on three separate trips, we have had attempted short changing. The last was in October and we had timer with us. She asked me to check her money with her as she was confused about the zeros. Suddenly the 10 000 was swapped for a 100 000 when I came along.

We are staying at the Febris next week and we will still use them but not in blind faith.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,153 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: laundry close to dynasty

I have also used this Kodak shop many times but have heard a few complaints on TA about people being short changed here. Such a shame but just makes you more vigilant I guess and less trusting.

BRISBANE, QLD...
Level Contributor
107 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: laundry close to dynasty

hi liem , so would it be better to just put all our money on our card and get money from the atm, that way i cant get ripped off , or does the kodak shop give a much better rate?

i fly out on wednesday, cant wait .

thanks

8. Re: laundry close to dynasty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Kuta