We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports bars in Kuta?

san francisco
Level Contributor
543 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sports bars in Kuta?

I will be in Kuta while The Ashes is being played in Australia. Does anyone know of any pubs where I can watch the cricket? Thanks!

Woy Woy, Australia
Level Contributor
256 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sports bars in Kuta?

I usually watch The Ashes @ Stadium Cafe at the Ramayana Hotel - rama-restaurants-bali.com/outlet/…index.html

mudwash
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sports bars in Kuta?

I have just looked up Kuta news on line and it has an add from Kuta Town Houses and they have cricket on. I don't know anything about cricket so I would recommend you have a look your self and check it comesout on a Thursday.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,018 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sports bars in Kuta?

Hi,

You could also try the NY Sports Bar in the Discovery Mall.

They have lots of Flatscreen TVs around and they show quite a few channels.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sports bars in Kuta?

The W Sports Bar or Stadium.

W SPORT BAR & RESTAURANT

Jl. Legian No. 99 Kuta - Bali 80361

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
9,992 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sports bars in Kuta?

No idea if they will show it but when I was in Kuta in May "Swells" on Poppies I showed a number of Rugby matches (live) from some Oz.

6. Re: Sports bars in Kuta?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 05:17