We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramayana

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ramayana

We have booked the Ramayana for April has anyone heard anymore about what is happening with the cases of legionaires disease.

Yarrawonga...
Level Contributor
492 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ramayana

I think if you read this, it was attached to another post it might put your mind at ease.

beatmag.com/latest-news/health-ministry-clea…

Mandie_8

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ramayana

Thankyou I will look at that. I am a bit worried because I recomended my whole family book the Ramayana hotel for my sisters 50th birthday. I would hate for anyone to get sick because of me.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ramayana

Hi Mandie_8, That link didn't work but I had read it on the other post so copied it over to try again.

beatmag.com/latest-news/health-ministry-clea…

Cheers

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
544 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ramayana

Hi Brooksy,

we are booked to stay there in April & I too suggested my family stay there with us so I can understand your concern. I am hoping if it was an issue with the hotel then it will be sorted out by then.

I read the below link but its hard to know if its true or just a cover up to keep the hotels reputation from being damaged(although Im sure damage has already been done which is sad).

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
165 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ramayana

HI Brooksy

Have a read of the last post for this link tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g297697-i9792-k…

From working at public swimming pools with really strict regulations in WA the strength chlorine that causes blood shot eyes is incredibly strong, I'd be surprised if anything could survive that.

My concern would be if it was only a one off treatment, not a couple of treatments over a few weeks.

I've already started taking Immune Defence to really build my immune system for March, just in case....

6. Re: Ramayana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2012, 05:29
Get answers to your questions about Kuta