We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Topic
Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

I wanted to get my 3 kids photos put on to canvas is there anywhere in Bali that does it on the canvas

Are they a good price?

Do they have a website?

I have a business here in Australia and i wanted to get some custom made plastic bags made with a logo and website on them so i wanted to see if there is a place in Bali that does it?

Also a place that does shirt embroidery?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
465 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

Hi Sum,

For shirt embroidery you could try the Adopta ladies. (These ladies are the widows of men killed in the Bali bombings, they banded together and now have a thriving business).

Details are:

Adopta Co-op Garment Facory

address;Jalan Gunung Sari 28 C Pemogan - Denpasar Selatan.

Ph: 081 353 205646

email: erni_erniati@yahoo.com

They might also be able to help with the plastic bags - or know someone who could.

For photos on canvas the best place is Shoot in Seminyak. Website is:

www.shootbali.com. I have had a number of pieces done by them and they are fantastic.

Hope this helps.

Wendy

Nowra, Australia
Level Contributor
427 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

Hey sum..can help with the pics on canvas..we had around 20 pics done from the booth located on the second floor of Mataharis Kuta Sqare...head right to the back as you come off the escalator straight ahead..near the loo's..small 30 x 60 $3au and the large 90 x120 cm were $6au. These were unframed. We were very happy with them. They photo shop while u wait so allow some time to sit if you require that..they did an awesome job..and we were thrilled.

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

Hi

I just got my grandkids done on paper , its not a copy though , it is all copied freehand and came fully framed in a huge glassed frame ....he done a fantastic job and he does do it on canvas as well .

If you want to PM me your email address i will email you a photo of the picture that was done .

when are you going ?

He was supposed to give us his phone number on the picture , but he must have forgot , but i am going back in may and can easily get it then .

cheers

batt

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,938 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

shoot bali which has already been recommended is the place to get your prints put on canvas. I have had prints done at matahari and they have all faded and were not the best of quality.

try sixograph printing and advertising for your bags. they have a web site. there are lots of shops who do printing, just stop at a few and get quotes.

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

sorry lee have to agree with snooky on the matahri one's , mine havent faded , but they have lines through them , like a low pixed photo .... i wouldnt recommend them ones either .

Nowra, Australia
Level Contributor
427 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

No apologies needed battling... : ) ..Matahari's was very convenient for us...and the quality of the prints we had done was excellent with so many comments when we got home and framed them. I absolutely believe that the quality of the photo you provide makes a huge difference as well...most of ours were very high resolutlon photos from professional photographers..the few that weren't turned out great also..but you can see a slight difference on a close look..We were aware of the fading issue too and used a good quality laquer to seal the prints as recommended. We were very happy with ours.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

Hi batt that would be awesome if you could send them to me email:leaveurmessage@live.com

Thank you

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

A big thank you to all your reply's it means so much to me as it will be my first time going to Bali on the 5th of September and i want to know where I'm going.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

Do matahari have a website?

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Photo printing on canvas & tshirt printing etc

We are going 5th of September