We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kumala Pantai Booking:

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Kumala Pantai Booking:

Am booking with KP for the first time via E-mail. Do they have a reservation form, or do you just give them 1 nts deposit with your credit card details. Any help would be appreciated!

Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kumala Pantai Booking:

We recently booked KP for 8 nights in October, just emailed our request and faxed through our credit card details for one nights deposit. KP faxed confirmation of deposit and booking back same day. Did take a few emails to get a response though, but when they finally did respond they were quick to answer further emails. Our booking was made in February and our credit card details appear to be safe, so far!!

Perth, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kumala Pantai Booking:

Thanks Chook 27, Im sure it will be o.k. but still abit wiery about cc details over the internet or fax. P.S. Did they ask you to fax details or was that your choice?

Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kumala Pantai Booking:

They asked me to email the details, I asked if I could fax, they said no worries! I too was a little wiery about sending credit card details but so far so good. You might be able to ask them if you can direct deposit to their bank account, may be some bank charges at your end but could be worth a thought. BTW we used a credit card with a very small limit so if there was any scamming going on they wouldn't get much...we were stung in Thailand a few years ago and our bank was fantastic, didn't lose a cent, just a bit of inconvenience. KP have been around for years and unfortunately there are limited ways to make a booking, I am sure we would have heard something if there was any funny business going on! Good luck.

Perth, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kumala Pantai Booking:

Thanks again, your right kp has been doing it this way,for a long time, i would think if it was open to scamming, sites like this would be all over it. However it would be good to hear from some of the regular forum postees.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kumala Pantai Booking:

I have also given my credit card details to KP for one nights deposit but I did this via a phone call and had no problems :)

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
440 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kumala Pantai Booking:

I have given my cc details 3 times now via email and never had an issue..At first i was quite hesistate but a friend assured me she had done the same many times with KP and never had a issue...and to date neither have I.Tooty

perth australia
Level Contributor
299 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kumala Pantai Booking:

If i am booking by phone and phoning from perth and the number is

+62361755500 what do i actually dial from my home phone

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews