We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harris Resort Kuta or Ramayana or Bali Dynasty

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
SINGAPORE
Level Contributor
664 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Harris Resort Kuta or Ramayana or Bali Dynasty

im travelling to Bali in Jan 2012.Pls help advise me on which hotel the best for my needs? I want to be very very near the beach, bars, eateries and shopping centres as in walking disctance. So that we dnt have to bring my kids and strollers and get a taxi everywhere. We love to be in a place which is very lively despite having kids. Sumware where when we come out of the hotel everything is there. Our budget for 2 nights is not too high. Bali Dynasty is the priciest of these 3 which is why im looking at other hotels. All the reviews for these 3 hotels seems good which is why im confused. Like i said what is most important is location, location, location and of coz the rooms must be clean and good buffet breakfast. Pls advise.

Esperance, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harris Resort Kuta or Ramayana or Bali Dynasty

Haven't stayed at any of these hotels but recently booked for next July and our choice came down to the Bali Dynasty or the place next door called Hotel Santika Premier Beach which we chose mainly on the strength of the excellent TA reviews

Good luck deciding :)

Esperance, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harris Resort Kuta or Ramayana or Bali Dynasty

Haven't stayed at any of these hotels but recently booked for next July and our choice came down to the Bali Dynasty or the place next door called Hotel Santika Premier Beach which we chose mainly on the strength of the excellent TA reviews

Esperance, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harris Resort Kuta or Ramayana or Bali Dynasty

jakarta
Level Contributor
124 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harris Resort Kuta or Ramayana or Bali Dynasty

you can try Bali Dynasty, its closed to everything and it's beachfront hotel.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
691 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harris Resort Kuta or Ramayana or Bali Dynasty

after having stayed at Febris I would choose this. I have always gone to Dynasty but have been converted. Febris is opposite the Dynasty. great value for money. kid friendly.

6. Re: Harris Resort Kuta or Ramayana or Bali Dynasty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2012, 05:16