We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying a matress / bedding

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
buying a matress / bedding

hi there, my family is arriving this week for a 3 week holiday and we were interested in buying a matress/bed for a local friend of ours who unfortunately has to sleep on the floor (she is 62) as they only have 1 double bed but 3 people living in their room. I figure the easiest way is to buy this item and then have it delivered direct? Can anyone please suggest where I can do this ... we will be staying in Kuta but are happy to travel to help out our friend of 20 years. Thanks in advance. :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
301 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying a matress / bedding

There is a shop at Gallaria that sell beds and bedding and I think the shop above ACE hardware sells beds also. But is there room for another bed where she lives?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buying a matress / bedding

Hi, thanks so much for your prompt response. I am assuming there is room for an extra bed ... something I need to check when we see her which is why I thought a matress might be easier.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
301 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buying a matress / bedding

Maybe some kind of fold down bed or futon would be good as many don't have a couch or anything and that way they can have two things for the price of one.

gold coast qld
Level Contributor
98 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buying a matress / bedding

There are two display beds at the top of the travelator on the 3rd floor at Carrefour on Jalan Sunset. Very reasonably priced from what i recall.

5. Re: buying a matress / bedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 05:15