We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices for dentist in kuta.

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Topic
Prices for dentist in kuta.

Hi my husband needs 2 or 3 teeth pulled and about 4 fillings. Does anyone have an idea on prices for this kind of work and where to go.

Thanks.

Perth
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices for dentist in kuta.

Bali Dental Clinic 911 comes highly regarded, send them an email and they will answer straight away.....

google Dr Rudy and Dr Guizot...for reviews

My hubby has apt in September I also have asked if anyone has been recently.

hope this is of some use ..Cheers Jac

Jimbaran, Indonesia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices for dentist in kuta.

2nd floor at Bali Galleria! I brought my daughter there. We got an appointment right away and it was not so expensive. She did not fill. just check up and cleaning. we paid 250K rupia

Edited: 07 July 2012, 03:32
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
296 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices for dentist in kuta.

I had a filling done just last month cost me $60 but I needed a post and had it done around it. Two friends got a filling done each and it was $50 each with dr Rudy

Perth WA
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices for dentist in kuta.

I was told there was an Australian dentist who is at the Bali Galleria which is near the Hypermarket. Apparently he is very good but I have no way of tracking him? Any ideas? I have googled and only come up with Dr Sucipto or Dr Rudy. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Emily :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prices for dentist in kuta.

Bali Dental Clinic 911 they have surgerys in two areas, both easy to get to by cab. My husband had an implant there years ago and has never had any trouble. We meet heaps of Australians in a good hotel who recommended this. I and most of our friends have since been there and would recommend it. Last time we were in Bali ten of us went. I had a crown and a filling for $410.00

We are going back in October and I will be going back there for some fillings.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Prices for dentist in kuta.

So did I read that right? you dont need a appointment for just a checkup for the Bali Galleria Mall Dentist?

darwin
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Prices for dentist in kuta.

depends when you are going.high season you will not walk in.also be aware that e-mail appointments are directed to their denpasar clinic (as i have found out) we paid 50k for filling and 40k for clean/polish.

8. Re: Prices for dentist in kuta.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kuta