We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Hotel

Mumbai
Level Contributor
215 posts
287 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Hotel

Is there a hotel/guesthouse near Depasar Airport? My Air Asia flight to KL leaves at 6 am which means I have to be there at 4 am latest.. My last stay is in Ubud ...which is too far for the early morning flight. Any suggestions re a place to stay near Depsar Airport?

Mentioned in this post
Ubud
Ubud
Bali, Indonesia
Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,334 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Hotel

Anywhere in Tuban really. The Green Garden or the Green Garden Beach Resort are quite well placed and offer free transport to the airport (it's only a 5 min drive). Depends on your budget though, there's always the Holiday Inn.

Mentioned in this post
Tuban
Tuban
Kuta, Indonesia
Green Garden
Green Garden
826 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,019 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Hotel

febris hotel is another good one, I have stayed there and had an early start like yours. They had a car waiting for us in the early hours to take us to the airport. The febris is a sister hotel of green garden and green garden beach resort. All three are good value for money and worth considering.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Hotel

Also, the Patra. It's resort style and I rave about it here as it really is a nice hotel.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Hotel

The Harris Tuban would be the closest i know of.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Hotel

Yes, Harris Tuban is as close as you can get and a good choice if you're not planning on leaving your hotel as there's not much exciting within 15 minutes walking distance.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
260 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Hotel

The Vira Bali is lovely and nice & close, otherwise any of the green garden hotels, including Febris are good.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
215 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Hotel

Sorry for taking so long to say Thank You to all you wonderful people for giving me the names of hotels in the vicinity of the airport. Will do a booking soon...actually will be checking in very late evening and leaving at daybreak..eeks!

8. Re: Airport Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 05:15