We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Rose Hotel in Kuta

Pakenham, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
White Rose Hotel in Kuta

Has anyone stayed here?? What are your thoughts, tips and advice? We are booked into a Deluxe Room

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Rose Hotel in Kuta

Stayed here before.. Great Location, Rooms are alright.. But full of bogans drinking in the pool!! hahahaha... Got my review written last year..

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297694-d115…

Edited: 21 October 2012, 14:11
Perth
Level Contributor
183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Rose Hotel in Kuta

Stayed there last year, good location, I thought the rooms were a bit tired, but otherwise it was ok, there's a great spa just round the corner I think called soma, best foot massage ever.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
658 posts
477 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: White Rose Hotel in Kuta

Both post here are spot on...location is the only thing it has going for it.

Consider another option....

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: White Rose Hotel in Kuta

Cannot consider another option as we have already booked and paid.

I know its in a good location etc. What are the perks of staying there? Do they allow you to bring your own alcohol to drink at the pool or are they a strict hotel?

The bogans dont worry me as I myself will no doubt be in the pool late. And I can sleep through most things

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: White Rose Hotel in Kuta

Stayed August this year in Deluxe Room we found it a good hotel to stay at didnt have any problems at all, the rooms have been renovated our room was 252 overlooking pool, there is also like a sitting room attached to 2 rooms and it was huge.

One night out of two weeks a couple of young men decided to swim about 1 a.m. security there in about 2 mins.

Breakfast was good and staff great.

I dont think they a strict about your own alcohol around pool saw people bringing their own beer.

I fell and broke shoulder blade in the room (and I was sober) the hotel was just wonderful, Manager took me to hospital etc and could not do enough for me

We organised a taxi to pick us up at the reception when we were going out

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
222 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: White Rose Hotel in Kuta

I have family staying there right now. They will be there for 2 weeks and so far they are enjoying it.

7. Re: White Rose Hotel in Kuta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2013, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Kuta