We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it walkable from Waterbom to Discovery Shopping Mall?

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Is it walkable from Waterbom to Discovery Shopping Mall?

Hi, I would like to go into the Discovery Shopping Mall right after going to the Waterbom water park. I will have a stroller & kids with me hopefully there's traffic lights, pedestrian paths..etc. I am not familiar with the area, but is it within short walking distance or will I need to take a taxi? Can someone please give me directions, or direct me to a detailed map of this area? I am not sure if this is Kuta area, where I have posted it on this forum.

Also are their shuttle buses at the Discovery Shopping Mall to hotels? We need to get back to the intercontinental Bali afterwards.

Thank you for your advance.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
186 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is it walkable from Waterbom to Discovery Shopping Mall?

I gather they have police to stop traffic so you can cross the road :)

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
6,129 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Is it walkable from Waterbom to Discovery Shopping Mall?

They have Polisi.... what they do I don't know?

13. Re: Is it walkable from Waterbom to Discovery Shopping Mall?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 06:21