We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rose gold at Mayangs Jewellers?

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
291 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Rose gold at Mayangs Jewellers?

Hi TAs, can anyone help me with this question. I have been to Mayangs Jewellers but I've never bought anything before ( I've used Mrs Pak and other jewellers mentioned on the forum) Thought I would get Mayangs to make something for me on the next trip using diamonds that I already have but do they manufacture using pink gold? Can any one help me with this question? Thanks in advance.

Mlbourne
Level Contributor
120 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rose gold at Mayangs Jewellers?

I went there a couple of weeks ago with some white gold rings I wanted remodelling. They had no white gold left in stock as they had been so busy, so were unable to do my work. Probably best to email them prior. I think I saw pink gold jewellery in the shop.

Dardanup, Australia
Level Contributor
56 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rose gold at Mayangs Jewellers?

My wife was in there a couple of weeks ago .. and last year .. had a couple of rings and a bangle made from some scrap gold and diamonds .. Loves them to death !! Mayang did an awesome job and she even produced last years receipt and they gave her the same price !! Worth checking out.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
291 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rose gold at Mayangs Jewellers?

Thanks to those above who answered, it's obviously worth a try.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rose gold at Mayangs Jewellers?

they would have to b better than mrs pak, i have had things made from my gold by pak, and they have lost diamonds out of them, and i have returned them to her on returning to bali, and got repaired for free, and still had problems or lost things through poor workmanship, so i'd never ever get anything done by her again

5. Re: Rose gold at Mayangs Jewellers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 05:16