We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta town houses

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
280 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Kuta town houses

Hi all just wondering what your thoughts are on this place??? We normally stay at febris but would like to give somewhere diff a go but I've sent 1 email and also left reservation request message and they won't respond.

melbourne
Level Contributor
4,865 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuta town houses

I've booked with them to stay next year. I booked online and got a confirmation. I also emailed with a couple of questions and they replied.

It looks great for families wanting more room than just a hotel, and at a great price.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
280 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuta town houses

I tried booking online but I couldn't put my dates in the spot might have another look

melbourne
Level Contributor
4,865 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuta town houses

Just went to have a look and the site has been hacked. Looks scary!!

Esperance, Australia
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuta town houses

I've looked through and know people who have stayed there. I also have stayed at febris. We are family of 6 and have booked 3 Bedroom for July 14 for $205 per night. The 3 bedroom has 3 ensures the ensures are very small but will be ok . For us I really liked febris but like location of KTH . I booked online and paid dep via PayPal all went smoothly

Yarrawonga...
Level Contributor
492 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuta town houses

Kuta Townhouses are great, have stayed there twic in a 2 bedroom apartment and would stay again. I booked online through their website, keep trying.

Mandie_8

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Perth
Level Contributor
175 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kuta town houses

The place is an absolute hole, I would rather stay at home than travel to Bali and stay there. We spent a week there under sufferance, never again.

Heaps nicer places to stay in Bali.

PM me if you want specifics on our stay at KTH

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
7. Re: Kuta town houses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 October 2013, 12:16
Kalgoorlie-Boulder...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Kuta town houses

We have booked a family 2 bedroom deluxe., I'm presuming they're in stage 3. Could anyone tell me if we have to use stairs ?? As we have. 3 year old and an infant. They're mummy is flying over later. How do you tell the difference between the apartments ?? Hoping for ground level.

melbourne
Level Contributor
4,865 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kuta town houses

I believe 2 bedroom deluxe is in stage 2, family 2 bedroom is in Stage 3. Check the website. I'd say you could request a ground floor, but I doubt they'll guarantee it.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kuta town houses

I have often requested a ground floor and we never get it. If you are in stage 2 you will have a lift. They also allow you to leave your strollers in the foyer near the toilets.