We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discovery Kartika Plaza Family Suite - best room

australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Discovery Kartika Plaza Family Suite - best room

Hi everyone.

We are booked into a Family Suite next July. Just want to know which are the best ones to request. There didn't seem to be options of pool view, ocean view or garden view. Can I assume that they are all in some horrid back of the way place at the hotel. We normally get ocean/pool view on our resort holidays, so will be disappointed if we end up looking at a wall.. I have read that some rooms are noisy as well. Anyone have any suggestions? Are there family suites that have nice views? thanks so much.

Paralowie, Australia
Level Contributor
112 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discovery Kartika Plaza Family Suite - best room

We have stayed at the Discovery Kartika Plaza 6 times and although I haven't been in a family suite the hotel has been built so that every room seems to have a lovely view, either ocean, pool or gardens. I don't think you will be disappointed as it is a lovely hotel.

Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Discovery Kartika Plaza Family Suite - best room

I agree with Eliza191, DKP is a lovely older hotel with the accomodation wings surrounded by gardens & the rooms are orientated to an ocean or garden view.One side of the hotel is adjacent to the Discovery shopping mall so that maybe where a noise issue is a concern. My understanding is that the family suites have great views facing the ocean. I would email the hotel & ask them to confirm the location. The service at this hotel is excellent & from my experience have always met my request for a specific room.

3. Re: Discovery Kartika Plaza Family Suite - best room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Kuta