We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
54 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Hi guys,

A few friends have invited me to bali (I have never been before), and we are now looking for accommodation for,end of November. They want the rooms to be under $100 per night, have a swim up bar, WIFI, air con rooms etc. Could you please give some recommendations?

PS we are all over 30

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Hi perthaustins,

For resort under AUD$100 per night have a look at the Kuta lagoon resort. We stay in the pool access rooms which are great as you have direct access to the swimming pool from your room. The resort has a swim up bar, wifi is available (only in the lobby and restaurant areas) and the rooms have A/C. We are going back in January for 7 nights and got a good deal which includes breakfast as well for under AUD$100 per night.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
849 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Earlier this year I stayed at the mecure kuta it's right on the beach front central to everything cost me $55 a night with wifi access breakfast daily there's no swim up bar but the bar is right next to the pool , however being schoolies and close to Christmas I'm unsure if the nightly rate would change

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Under a $100 a night I'd highly recommend Un's Hotel in Jalan Benesari. No swim up bar but, WIFI, big rooms, A/C, five minute walk to the beach and Balcony Restaurant is out the front with it's frozen Margarita slushy machine....

Bunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

if you all want to share - Kuta Townhouse Apartments - they have 2 & 3 bedroom. Divide the cost would come in well under. 3 pools - one swim up bar. see their website.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
54 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Great advice guys, keep em coming

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
54 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Any opinions on the Risata?

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g562690-d308…

Perth
Level Contributor
86 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Try Masa Inn it is in the price range has 2 pools not sure about the swim up bar.

mudwash
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Masa inn does not have a swim up bar .

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,746 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Dewi Sri hotel is another. That has a swim up bar.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
753 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Recommend under $100 per night in Kuta

Just had friends stay at the Fontana Hotel in Legian, recommended by Tripadvisor and they loved it, including the free minibar. Its modern so lacks the feel of Bali but great staff.