We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laundry in kuta

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
laundry in kuta

Has anybody used a laundry in Kuta? Looking for all the holiday washing to be done ready for packing :)

Thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: laundry in kuta

er... what is it your asking, or is this advertising? Im not really sure as its your first post and you are from Kuta it self so you should in theory know where all the laundry places are in Kuta.

Christchurch, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: laundry in kuta

Laundry places are everywhere some down Poppies Lane 1 we passed everyday 70c for a kilo and we met westeners who had used them and were happy with their laundry result. Me personally , I did mine each day at the cottages we stayed at by hand and hung it out in the morning heat on clothes rails that the cottages supplied.

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: laundry in kuta

Thanks for your help :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
240 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: laundry in kuta

Between Dynasty hotel and Green Garden hotel in Jl Kartika Plaza, same side of road as hotels and set back off the road, there is a two storey building. At upper lever, left side is M M day spa and laundry. They do a good job and rates are 10 pcs for 20,000Rp

The girls touting massages will be handing out their flyers just outside on the footpath.

I tried for Dropzone laundry but a local told me they are permanently closed down.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
222 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: laundry in kuta

we used one next to the Kuta Townhouses.. was pretty good.. much better than the one we used through our previous hotel in UBUD.. clothes still had marks on them and it looked like they had boiled our stuff.. and it cost us 3 times as much!

6. Re: laundry in kuta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 05:17