We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

Thinking of getting inked on my trip in february. Has anyone here tried their services? If so, what are their rates like?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
280 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

Ive never heard of this one we go to mex tattoos hes right near poppies 1 his name is sugi and we highly recommend him hes done 5 of us over 8 diff styles and that check him out on facebook mex tattoos he will draw you up a great design he takes great pride in his work good prices to you wint be dissapointed

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

I cant say I have heard of Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour either. The fact that there hasnt been many replys to you post so far, I would maybe consider somewhere else. That tells me not many people know or have something to say about them.

Myself, family and friends go to Liack Black - Wayan Batu. They have been around for years and years and years. There is two shops one just off poppies 1 and the other just off poppies 2. All the boys do fantastic work and I highly recommend them. The prices are really really good especially for the quality of work. If you have any other questions feel free to message me.

Good luck and be safe

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

Go to the things to do section under Kuta then click shopping. A good few reviews about Paradise Ink. Id highly Recommend them.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
573 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

Hi Nicholas.

You might find this link helpful. Its reviews on the forum about Paradise Ink. They seem pretty good.

tripadvisor.com.au/…REVIEWS

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

Hi we just got back from kuta and had a tattoo done each by Mr dolphin. I highly recommend his work. They are located opposite the stadium sports bar and are a really great price. Wyan and geeday are great blokes. Good luck

Bunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
146 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

Hi, can recommend Balinesia Tattoo on Poppies 2, they have a Facebook page. Super clean. Good prices.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

Can recommend Ibud tattoo...they have won top awards in Bali and have a website. Hubby paid $300aud for two about 15cm x 15cm each detailed tattoos and we'll be going back again this time too

8. Re: Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 10:35
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

A bit late for the original post but got a half sleeve done at Paradise Ink and am very happy with it. They have some proper artists with a great portfolio on Facebook. Extremely clean and follow all procedures too. Chances are you will have to book though, as you do at any reputable tattoo studio.

1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Paradise Ink Tattoo Parlour

I was just in bali and had a tattoo done there about a week ago......fantastic would highly recommend anyone to them.....I had the older guy do mine ....who was highly recommended to me and he did a amazing job and there were three of us and all extremely happy with his work!