We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bean bags??????

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
280 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Bean bags??????

Hi all we are going to bali soon wanted to know where you get the bean bag covers fir around the pools made and roughly what they cost we are staying at kuta town houses thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bean bags??????

I bought a couple around Legian- i dont remember the exact location but it was around poppies lane. I got 2 of the massive lounge ones for 350k. It seemed like an ok price to me but you could probably beat them down more

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
6,257 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bean bags??????

Got some for $20 on Jl Legian near Jl Werkudara.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bean bags??????

I got mine in JL Werkudara, about halfway up.

$45 for two doubles, they had two choices of material quality. Really happy with the result. They were ready in two days.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
120 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bean bags??????

you can buy them just about anywhere we bought ours in Sanur price depends on your bargaining skills

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,657 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bean bags??????

I get mine from Pillow talk in Jl Padma Ultra opposite Mug Shots. Around 20aud per lounge type.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
46 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bean bags??????

Saw allot of them at Crazy Donny's on the main road JL Legian Kaja while I was buying pillow covers. They looked pretty cute. Not sure of the price for the bag covers. He was great to deal with and I asked for his business card.

If you pop me a message with your email, I can send the one photo I have.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
882 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bean bags??????

Crazy Donny is your man. On JL Legian just around from JL Werkudara towards the Bintang Supermarket.

He has stock lines as well as custom made however you want them. His prices are great and workmanship outstanding.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bean bags??????

Nic, agree with all of the above. Heads up, don't leave them out in the sun, seems our Perth summers are too ferocious. We are about to throw ours out after only 2nd summer as the canvas has split. They have also faded very badly so would recommend only using them under shelter.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
280 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bean bags??????

Hi everyone thankyou for all your help will check out crazy donnys i wont be leaving them out in the weather everything gets packed away as soon as we get out the pool plus its so windy here they would probably blow away! Thanks again

Level Contributor
10 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bean bags??????

Just don't go to jaya pillow they took my deposit and when I went to pick it up it wasn't ready they said they would deliver to my hotel that night and didn't ..