We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation for 20 year olds.

Tannum Sands...
Level Contributor
135 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation for 20 year olds.

I have been to Bali a few times but have never stayed in Kuta. My son and his girlfriend are considering going in July, and would prefer to stay in Kuta as they like the nightlife there.

Even though they will probably party at The Bounty, they don't really want to stay there.

Does anyone have any suggestions of hotels/resorts near nightlife/beach for around AUD100 or under for the 2 of them per night? Clean, with wifi and pool. Have tried to trawl tripadvisor but would like to know where the younger crowd stay :)

Cheers and 51 more sleeps for me :))))

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation for 20 year olds.

The Akmani, it's about a 3 min walk & on the same street as the night clubs reasonably priced & only a year or 2 old.

We are staying this year @ La Walon in Poppies 1 for about $70 night. Looks ok & reviews have are good.

Edited: 26 March 2014, 04:03
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,670 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation for 20 year olds.

Legian 101 on legian st down the road from nightclubs

Tannum Sands...
Level Contributor
135 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation for 20 year olds.

Thanks guys. Have had a quick look and all are available for their dates and within their price range :). Will show them tonight.

Carol.

Melbourne, Australia
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation for 20 year olds.

A LOT of young people stay at the Barong. It has 2 pools and a 24 hour bar at one of them. Pretty cheap rates. Located on Poppies 2 and a short walk from the main clubs/nightlife. I've stayed there before and the buffet breakfast is great!

Melbourne, Australia
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation for 20 year olds.

A LOT of young people stay at the Barong. It has 2 pools and a 24 hour bar at one of them. Pretty cheap rates. Located on Poppies 2 and a short walk from the main clubs/nightlife. I've stayed there before and the buffet breakfast is great!

Tannum Sands...
Level Contributor
135 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation for 20 year olds.

Barong is closed for renovations :(

7. Re: Accommodation for 20 year olds.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 13:47
Tannum Sands...
Level Contributor
135 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accommodation for 20 year olds.

Thanks Josh, will check it out now.

Carol

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Accommodation for 20 year olds.

The Niche, just up the road from Skygarden, still gets a bit of the noise but when check in just be smart and find a room on the other side. Roughly $110 AUD

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
143 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Accommodation for 20 year olds.

We are slightly older (much to our disgust) and have booked The Bene for our stay in September. Email them directly and ask for their best rate :-)

Get answers to your questions about Kuta