We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

Which Nusa Dua hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sarawak, Malaysia
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

Hi, planning on a trip in June 2008 to Bali and staying at Peninsula Beach Resort using timeshare. I will be going with 3 kids, age 12, 6 and 2. Anyone please do give me some comments on this hotel.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

Love it.

I have stayed there twice in a studio apartment.

The pool is great. Food and drinks very resonable which is great as you can just sit by the pool all day and you don't have to leave to eat. It's right on a nice beach with watersports right there.

I went there for the last week of my holiday. I had done all my shopping but had to go back to Kuta once. It costs $10 each person, each way. With 4 of you a taxi would be cheaper. You can go to the markets at Nusa Dua. Not real big but not bad. Prices were OK.

Try these restaurants.

Coco bistro- Opposite the Aston which is next to Peninsula Resort. Busy restaurant. I arrived at 7. There were 2 tables full. By 8 there were people waiting for a table. There are about 16 tables. There is a small stage where they have Balinese dancers or live music. Food was lovely. I had vegetable lasagna (33.000) which was very nice. 15% tax and service added.

# La Scala restaurant - Tanjung Benoa Jalan Pratama (opp Grand Mirage Hotel) Opposite the Grand Mirage Hotel. Free transport local area,lights in trees out front,live band most nights,roof shaped like the sails of the Sydney opera house.. Favourites- spring rolls, seafood bruschetta, chicken melting as main course. Cocktails are also great. Meals – Bali Chicken dish – 50,000rp Tenderloin Steak – 75.000rp

Papillion- opposite Peninsula Resort. Small place with a green wall surrounding it so it’s not easy to see. Food is great, staff lovely. Yani used to work in Kori’s. I had the cheese soufflé (22.000) which was delicious. If you want it though order it as soon as you arrive because it takes 20 minutes to make. Fish was great. Good cappuccino too.

Sarawak, Malaysia
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

thank you. much appreciate. Is June a nice time to visit?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

June is grat in Bali because there is not usually much rain but it's still warm. I'm sure you'll love it.

Bring some cheap pool floats or noodles for the kids. I usually bring a cheap one and leave it there. The pool is very nice to relax i as it has lots of shade. Sit on the side, put the water jets on, order a cocktail. AAGGGHH!

Wish I was there now instead of freezing here. Keeping my fingers crossed for October. This is the longest I have been away from Bali.

Sarawak, Malaysia
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

thank you very much.

Sea Bright, NJ
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

Please let me know how the resort was! we are in the same timeshare exchange program and interested in going to this resort. We've never been to Bali, and plan for it next year. Thanks so much for any information you can give. :) Kami

Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
6 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

Did you stay there? How was your experience? We are thinking about staying in a 2BR apartment there. Good idea?

D S
Manhattan Beach...
Level Contributor
44 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

I am also interested in going to the Peninsula Beach Resort through my timeshare. I plan to go in December. How is the weather in December in Bali? Also, are the rooms newer or old? Any info on the resort would be appreciated! Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

The weather is hot and sticky. It is the wet season in December but you will get lots of sunny days with afternoon short storms.

The resort is only a few years old. Rooms are very tastefully decorated. Look up their web page. It is as nice as the photos.

Singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

Hi Sandra

Did you finally go to Peninsula Beach Resort in Bali? How was it? I also have a timeshare, and am considering going there in June 2008.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Peninsula Beach Resort, Nusa Dua, Bali

Hi, we are booked in for this resort for 26th April 08. in the 1 bedroom apartment. Really looking forward to it, it looks very nice, expecially compared to some other timeshare places available. shall let you all know how it is when we get back!