We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where's best in Bali for honeymoon

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where's best in Bali for honeymoon

I had booked the Grand Hyatt, but have just been told to book somewhere else as it is fully booked (or something like that)

I'm going to Shangra la in Singapore for 3 nighgts first on 11th October and then to Bali for 10 nights. I love lying by the beach but love plenty of other things to do if I feel like it ie watersports, bars restaurants etc.

Can anyone suggest where wolod be perfect to get all of this??

1. Re: Where's best in Bali for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2008, 10:08
genev
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where's best in Bali for honeymoon

hello I m cludia from switzerland and just passed my honeymoon in Bali. and planed to stay at grand hyatt for 6 nts but seemed not quite good as this old hotel. then local tour operator took me to conrad with a special rate. it so amazing new hotel in nusa dua. then we decide to move the rest of the day

claudia

Bali
Level Contributor
327 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where's best in Bali for honeymoon

Hey Gil,

i have an idea for you..try The Conrad hotel !!

its same area as the grand hyatt, not too far from the center of water activities center in Tanjung Benoa..well about bar and restaurants there are few.but you have to go to kuta or seminyak area for all the good and hip restaurants and cool bars..try stay at the Bali Padma or the Oberoi hotel, the Samaya in seminyak area!

hope that helped!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where's best in Bali for honeymoon

I just stayed at the Four Seasons Resort on Jimbaran Bay. A lot of honeymooners were staying there. The beach is right there and you can have Dinner in a Bed on the beach -- a very special meal actually eat on beds they bring onto the beach with candles all over the beach and three fishing boats with huges flaming torches just off shore...delicious food! Also can walk down to the fishing market on the beach, take bike rides with staff, have massages (couples), can even arrange for dinner after the massage! Each villa has its own swimming pool and outside shower in your garden. Beautiful landscaping and romantically lite at night. Another night they had Balanise dancers on the beach while you ate a meal. The staff was extremely helpful...just a perfect place for honeymooners..

5. Re: Where's best in Bali for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Dua