We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from Nusa Dua to Ubud

Laguna Niguel...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Distance from Nusa Dua to Ubud

My husband, son and I are planning to stay at the Laguna In Nusa Dua area for a wk. Is the Laguna a kids-friendly hotel?? How long does it take to go to Ubud?? I m getting different answers - anywhere from an hour to 2 hours one way... is that true?? Is this the furthest site of attraction in Bali?? I am debating if we should stay in Nusa Dua for the whole week or we should move to another hotel for a couple of days... It's hard to move around when we are travelling with a 23 mths old.

What about to Kuta, Seminyek, & Legian?? how far is it from Nusa Dua?? I just want to pick the right place to stay so we won't be spending a lot of time on the road.

Does anyone know how much it cost for the breakfast buffet at the Laguna??

We like to try local Balinese food... Is there many in Nusa Dua area?? I heard that the food cost are very reasonable in Bali... How is this area compared to others??

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
9,582 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance from Nusa Dua to Ubud

If at all possible, try not to spend time in Nusa Dua. Its a govenment sponsored tourist enclave that is stuck in one corner of the island, far from everything except Uluwatu and Jimbaran. It is on the other side of the airport from Seminyak and Kuta. It will be about 2 hours to Ubud, depending on traffic. One and a half if you are incredibly lucky.

Perhaps plan to spend at least 3 nights in Ubud, which will be a reasonable base for day trips to other places that are not overbuilt and touristy.

Perth
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance from Nusa Dua to Ubud

Hi,

I will be staying at the Laguna on Friday then onto Ubud for a few nights. I'll let you know the travel time that I experienced. Although I can't comment on how kid friendly it is, I do believe that the Westin next door is more kid friendly as it has a kids club. Breakfast at the Laguna (if not included in your reservation) is 18++ USD.

I will be happy to answer any more questions when I get back at the end of the month.

Edited: 09 July 2010, 09:37
Laguna Niguel...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance from Nusa Dua to Ubud

Thanks for the replies!! Have a good time caide1990... Looking forward to hear from you when u come back!!

4. Re: Distance from Nusa Dua to Ubud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2011, 07:20