We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novotel Benoa bali

Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Novotel Benoa bali

hi there,if any one has stayed at this hotel i would love to hear from you,as i my thinking of booking this hotel for my sister and her family next year.at the moment they have a really great price for early bird bookings and just need to know if this hotel is okay, not old and dated and if there are things to do for the three of them in the area,they have stayed in south tuban (Holiday Inn) but did not like Kuta at all,they have a budget,of @1,500 AUD for ten nights and need a kids club,i think this hotel fits the bill but not sure can anyone please reassure me before i book.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
735 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Novotel Benoa bali

I stayed with my family for 7 nights in September. I can highly recommend for families. It had everything we wanted in the hotel as well as some good restaurants nearby.

Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Novotel Benoa bali

Kids club for over 5 years.

Townsville...
Level Contributor
128 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Novotel Benoa bali

Agreed: Been twice before and booked again for June. Our boy was under age for the kids club but they overlooked that detail!

Depending on what you want to do, Tanjung Benoa is quitter than Kuta so if you want the nightlife, then it is NOT the area for them. We like it though; good beach swept clean (of seaweed) daily, great restaurants 5 min walk away (Luna Bonita!!!) and enough shops within walking distance or a 5 min taxi ride away in Nusa Dua.

The novotel is not new, but it is kept very tidy, the staff are great and facilities good.

Book away!

Edited: 06 January 2012, 09:01
Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Novotel Benoa bali

thanks to all for the info and my sister really wants to book,thanks once again for all your help.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,753 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Novotel Benoa bali

We have stayed there as a couple and could not fault the place,it is a lovely hotel right on the beach and rooms are great.We stayed in a tropical terrace room and the bathroom was beautiful with a huge tub in the middle.

Foos and drinks were at a reasonable price.

Enjoy your holiday.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Novotel Benoa bali

Have not stated at the Novotel Benoa - but often wander past it, and it always looks great, well kept and the guests all seem happy.

Lots of positive posts so I would go ahead and stay.

Close to shops and restaurants along Jalan Pratama

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
71 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Novotel Benoa bali

We love this hotel stayed twice and would always return good kids club ,close to some great restaurants.

8. Re: Novotel Benoa bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Dua