We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
106 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Hi there!

I know there are plenty of reviews of restaurants on here but I would like to know your favorite restaurant in Nusa Dua!

Thanks for your time :)

Perth
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Favorite food - Breakfast!

‘I know there are plenty of reviews of restaurants on here but I would like to know your favorite restaurant in Nusa Dua!’

So you already know the answer??

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Kendi Kunning for its laid back relaxing beachfront ambiance with fantastic food and service. Great Nasi Goreng

Berwick Victoria
Level Contributor
54 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Nyomans beer garden is awesome and oppsite that is Prada that is Awesome as well, these are down near Courtyard Marriott there is a street there with heaps od wonderful resturants.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
106 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Thanks so much Carol B and Lynleigh2408 :) I will be sure to visit as they must be great for you to take the time to answer this question.

Which is why I asked the question.

Wayne N - find something to do. No I don't know the answer. Maybe you could read the question, because I didn't ask what meal was your favorite, I asked what restaurant. Of course there are lots of reviews on all restaurants, doesn't necessarily tell me which is someones favorite. I asked this question because I value the answers of the people who reply.

Singapore
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Queens of India for Indian food in Nusa Dua, Rin for Japanese food inside conrad, bebek bengil for balinese in the bay

perth
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

ok, queens of india in tanjung benoa (right next to nusa dua)

boneka restaurant at the st. regis hotel for sunday brunch.

perth
Level Contributor
363 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Meads in benoa

Perth WA
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Hi ya

My favourite restaurant is Coco Palms something like that its diagonally across Peninsula Beach Resort. It looks expensive but it isnt the food is deluxe. Need to try the avocado prawn cocktail OMG. U can miss it it has a big board in front and the only ones that do BBQ seafood.

We went to the Tree Restaurant. The food was nice and people really friendly. My friends had surf and turf which they loved and the brushetta was really nice.

I had the ribs which were good.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
106 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Thanks so much CrikPerthWA!

This is why I ask...I haven't even come across Coco Palms & prawn avo cocktail would have to be my favourite! Will def be visiting here!

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Your favorite food in Nusa Dua

Coco has always been good - been going there for over ten years, my favs would have to be

Bumbu Bali - Tangjung Benoa and

Tao - Tangjung Benoa

Get answers to your questions about Nusa Dua